Tuesday 30 November, 4pm to 6pm, going down just about
Authorized Cheek is partnering with Clifford Chance for a digital student event exploring tips on how to assist colleagues with a incapacity, long run harm or situation to make sure a protected, inclusive, and open workplace the place everybody can thrive.
The definition of incapacity is huge and consists of psychological well being situations and people who find themselves neurodivergent. On this event we will even focus on managing studying difficulties in the workplace, equivalent to dyslexia and dyspraxia.
Date: Tuesday 30 November 2021
Time: 4pm to 6pm
Location: Virtual event
Stage: College students, Graduates
We’ll be joined by Clifford Chance’s International Director of Inclusion, Tiernan Brady, for a panel dialogue with the agency’s incapacity community champions to debate the agency’s current involvement in the #WeThe15 marketing campaign, profession development and workplace assist at the agency and psychological well being and resilience in the face of adversity. The panel will shut with an awe-inspiring keynote with Lauren Rowles (MBE), Paralympic gold medallist and motivational speaker. This one’s unmissable!
The audio system
• Tiernan Brady, international director of inclusion
• Simon Sinclair, associate and head of capital markets
• Katharine Wadia, affiliate in the incentives group
• Ellen Kerslake, trainee solicitor
• Lauren Rowles (MBE), Paralympic gold medallist and motivational speaker
This shall be adopted by networking in the following breakout rooms with Clifford Chance’s legal professionals, future trainees and Allow representatives who will converse to you about their experiences of managing psychological well being and incapacity in the early phases of their profession.
The breakout rooms
• Psychological well being assist in the workplace
• Disclosing and speaking about incapacity
• Utility and workplace changes
• Imposter syndrome and confidence
The graduate recruitment group will even be out there to reply your questions.
The digital event is free and open to all. Apply to attend now.