Wednesday 10 November, 5pm to 7pm, happening nearly
Authorized Cheek is again for a brand new autumn 2021 sequence of Secrets to Success digital occasions in partnership with The College of Regulation and a number of main legislation corporations.
The primary event within the sequence takes place nearly on Wednesday 10 November from 5pm to 7pm. It encompasses a panel of audio system from Clyde & Co, Fried Frank, Kingsley Napley, Russell Cooke and Willkie Farr & Gallagher, in addition to a careers professional from ULaw.
Date: Wednesday 10 November 2021
Time: 5pm to 7pm
Location: Virtual event
Degree: College students, Graduates
The audio system
• Simon Saitowitz, associate within the company and non-public fairness crew at Fried Frank
• Shannett Thompson, associate within the regulatory crew (well being and social care, schooling) at Kingsley Napley
• Jemma Pollock, senior affiliate within the household crew at Russell-Cooke
• Gemma Baker, graduate recruitment supervisor at Willkie Farr & Gallagher
• Caroline Carter, ULaw Moorgate campus dean and former head of employment and senior fairness associate at Ashurst
• Speaker from Clyde & Co to be introduced
The audio system will share the secrets and techniques to their very own success, whereas additionally advising college students on how they will greatest place themselves to get hold of coaching contracts with main corporations. They’ll look, too, to the longer term and give their views on what modifications we are able to anticipate within the authorized market.
After the Query Time-fashion dialogue, which can be chaired by a Authorized Cheek journalist, there can be digital networking with the audio system and a group of the corporations’ trainees and members of their graduate recruitment groups.