Wednesday 8 June, 4pm to 6pm, happening just about
The newest in Authorized Cheek’s 2022 sequence of Secrets to Success digital occasions — held in affiliation with The University of Law (ULaw) — offers you the prospect to meet worldwide regulation corporations providing coaching contracts within the South West.
Going down on Wednesday 8 June, from 4pm to 6pm, the digital event options attorneys from the Bristol places of work of main regulation corporations Osborne Clarke, RPC and TLT, in addition to a authorized training skilled from ULaw’s Bristol campus.
Date: Wednesday 8 June 2022
Time: 4pm to 6pm
Location: Virtual event
Stage: College students, Graduates
It begins with a panel dialogue chaired by a Authorized Cheek journalist, who will put questions to the panel about key industrial consciousness points, together with alternatives arising for regulation corporations in 2022. The audio system will share the secrets and techniques to their very own success, whereas additionally advising college students on how they’ll finest place themselves to get hold of coaching contracts with main corporations.
The audio system
• Sarah Knight, companion within the company workforce at Osborne Clarke
• Siân Morgan, companion within the medical and life sciences workforce at RPC
• Matthew Grimwood, companion in the actual property workforce at TLT
• Zoe King, dean of The College of Legislation’s Bristol and Exeter campuses
• Emma Taylor, programme lead for the PGDL and MA Legislation programmes at The College of Legislation’s Bristol and Exeter campuses, and former industrial solicitor
After the panel dialogue there will probably be digital networking with the audio system, graduate recruitment groups and trainees from their corporations and a few of ULaw’s campus ambassadors and employability consultants.