Wednesday 15 June, 4pm to 6pm, happening nearly
Environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues have risen to the prime of the agenda for companies and law companies alike. From sustainable finance to a transfer to renewable vitality sources, from managing provide chains to anti-bribery insurance policies — ESG issues span a number of observe areas and sectors.
To discover this sizzling industrial consciousness matter, Authorized Cheek is holding a digital student event in partnership with The University of Law (ULaw) on the afternoon of Wednesday 15 June from 4pm to 6pm. The digital event will characteristic audio system from main law companies Burges Salmon, Clifford Likelihood, CMS and Hogan Lovells alongside a authorized schooling knowledgeable from ULaw.
Date: Wednesday 15 June 2022
Time: 4pm to 6pm
Location: Virtual event
Degree: College students, Graduates
The panel will focus on the ESG issues they’ve been concerned in, how they’re advising purchasers in relation to those issues and they may share their views on how this sizzling matter will evolve in years to return. The audio system may even share their profession journeys in addition to recommendation to college students on easy methods to method the matter of ESG when getting ready for coaching contract interviews.
The audio system
• Peter Dunn, senior affiliate in the company finance workforce at Burges Salmon
• David Alfrey, affiliate specialising in ESG litigation and advisory work and member of the International ESG Board at Clifford Likelihood
• Sabrina Polito, affiliate in the vitality and local weather change workforce at CMS
• Rufus Dobson, affiliate in the company litigation, white collar crime, bribery and fraud workforce at Hogan Lovells
• Matt Tomlinson, campus dean at The College of Law’s Leeds, Sheffield and Newcastle campuses and former solicitor
Afterwards there might be a digital mini law truthful with the audio system, trainees and graduate recruitment groups from their companies, in addition to members of the ULaw employability workforce.